When was the last time you sat down and did a legal audit of your business?
If you’re like most business owners, probably never. Likely, it’s low on your priority list.
However, scheduling an annual review of all the legal aspects of your business is a great practice that can help protect you down the road – especially as your business continues to grow and scale.
In this episode, I share key questions to ask yourself during an annual legal review of your business.
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The one type of business review you may NOT be doing on a yearly basis, but definitely need to (and you don’t have to wait until December!)
- The tasty, 5-ingredients framework to help you review various legal aspects of your business.
- Key questions to ask yourself (or your lawyer) when conducting a regular review of the legal side of your business.
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Episode 95: 5 Legal Tips for Small Businesses (the legal burrito!)
- Episode 102: California Law Update: Should I Classify Workers as Employees or Independent Contractors?
- Episode 94: Understanding Copyrights
- Episode 96: Trademarks & Picking a Name for Your Business
- Episode 97: What is an Intent to Use Trademark application?
- Click here to join the conversation over on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.