CONTRACTS DRAFTED JUST FOR YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE BUSINESS
STARTS AT $1995
(price varies by contract type)
Running your own business is not easy. You have enough to worry about - meeting with clients, handling customer relationships, social media updates — the list is endless. The last thing you need to be doing is scrambling to pull a contract together for a new client.
Or maybe you have a contract, but each time you send it out to a new client for signature, you worry:
- Do I have everything I need in my contract? Is it too much or too little?
- Is anything in my contract illegal?
- Does my contract protect me and my business?
- Do the terms even make sense?
- How will I explain a term to client that I don’t even understand?
This is perfect
for you if:
- The contract you cut-and-paste from free samples you found is just not cutting it for you; you have personally experienced or have heard horror stories from others who have used contracts that have not been drafted by a lawyer.
- You need a solid contract to use for projects with customers or clients and your current contract doesn’t reflect the level of professionalism your clients and customers expect from you.
- You don’t want to waste your time figuring out how to draft a contract because your time is better spent on other projects; plus contracts are not your sweet spot.
- You need a contract that is custom tailored for you and the unique needs of your business.
- You’ve been putting off getting contracts drafted for long enough and as your business has grown, you stand to lose a lot more without solid contracts in place.
Types of contracts I regularly
prepare for clients:
- Service Agreements
- Online Course Terms and Conditions
- Partnership Agreements
- Collaboration Agreements
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Contract Termination Agreement
- Contract Amendments
- Affiliate Agreements