When the topic of copyrights comes up, there are a lot of questions!
Are a copyright and a trademark the same thing?
Can I copyright an idea?
How can I monetize my copyrighted content?
In this episode, I’ll simplify copyrights using another food analogy and a Harry Potter reference. If you create content (think: written work, visual designs, photographs, digital designs, and more) this episode is for you!
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- What a copyright truly is (with a red, juicy example).
- The key categories of works that can be copyrighted (and what can’t).
- How understanding the Copyright Pie (food analogy!) can help you monetize your copyrighted work.
- Click here to join the conversation over on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.