If you know me, you know I love a good ol’ burrito. The flour tortilla, the guac, the cheese…. mmmmmm!
Well, believe it or not, building a legally sound business is just like building an epic burrito.
Yup, you read that right…
Hear me out….
For many business owners, focusing on contracts, copyrights, and other legal topics often fall at the bottom of their to-do list.
Because it’s all so overwhelming, right?
In this episode, I’m breaking down the 5 (appetizing and bite-sized) legal ingredients you need to have to build a legally sound business!
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- A simple (possibly hunger-inducing) way of thinking about the 5 key legal elements your business needs to address at any stage.
- The foundational issues of running a business you may need to revisit.
- The importance of contracts and how they can save your butt big time.
- Why hiring people (contractors or employees) is worth preparing for from day one.
- The legal aspects of communicating online you may not know you need with.
- The difference between protecting your creative content and your brand elements.
- Click here to join the conversation over on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.