Do you want to use your customer’s testimonials when marketing your products or services, but not sure about the legal implications?
In this Legal Quickie episode, I cover the legal basics of using testimonials in your business – like on your website, in email copy, or paid social media ads.
Before you start flaunting your customer’s glowing reviews, listen to this episode.
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The #1 source for info about legally using testimonials, endorsements, and more!
- Why testimonials with specific claims need to have proof to be substantiated
- Do your testimonials share typical results for using your product or service? Here’s why it matters.
- Why you can’t use “results not typical” anymore, according to the FTC
- How to disclose paid endorsements and why the format matters
- The first step to before using a customer’s testimonial.
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Click here to join the conversation over on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.