You’ve been wracking your brain to come up with a catchy name for your new business, product, or service … then you finally land on the winner!
Before you rush off to get a logo created, there’s one extra step you need to take, and it’s really important.
In this episode, I’m talking about trademarks and why having a unique and distinctive name is so important – both professionally and legally. Listen to this episode and save yourself lots of wasted brainstorming time (and possible trademark trouble)!
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
Subscribe to the show on iTunes
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The #1 thing to do BEFORE you pick a name for your business or new product or service.
- How to use the Strength Spectrum to help you choose a name that’s distinctive and unique.
- Why having a distinctive and unique name for your company, product, or service is not just important for legal reasons.
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Join me on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.