You’ve been wracking your brain to come up with a catchy name for your new business, product, or service … then you finally land on the winner!
Before you rush off to get a logo created, there’s one extra step you need to take, and it’s really important.
In this episode, I’m talking about trademarks and why having a unique and distinctive name is so important – both professionally and legally. Listen to this episode and save yourself lots of wasted brainstorming time (and possible trademark trouble)!
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The #1 thing to do BEFORE you pick a name for your business or new product or service.
- How to use the Strength Spectrum to help you choose a name that’s distinctive and unique.
- Why having a distinctive and unique name for your company, product, or service is not just important for legal reasons.
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Join me on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.