Working on a new product, service, or business, but not quite ready to launch yet?
If you’ve picked out a name that you’re super excited to use, but haven’t started using it yet, someone could start using that name before you.
Is there anything you can do to prevent that?
You can buy yourself some time by filing an Intent to Use Trademark Application.
Sound complicated? It’s simple – check out this episode and learn all about how Intent to Use application can help you secure your favorite name for your new product, service, or business.
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- What you’d use an Intent to Use Trademark Application for and why you may need one
- When to file an Intent to Use Application (spoiler: ASAP!)
- How an Intent to Use application can give you more time to create your next offering, fantastic name included
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Learn more about our trademark registration services.
- Watch the episode about Trademarks & Picking a Name for Your Business
- Join me on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.