Is email marketing dead?
Absolutely not! But some of the old strategies certainly are.
In this episode, I’m chatting with email marketing strategist, Lesley Clavijo. We get super honest about email list size, why email marketing is still more important than social media, the truth behind lead magnets, and so much more!
You’ll want to check out this episode before you hit “send” on your next email.
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why most people build their email list in the wrong order
- We all want to know: does size matter?!
- How email marketing is (still) a key part of your marketing activities
- Do you know what your email audience is doing?
- Lead magnets are still effective for growing your email list, but only if you avoid the major pitfalls
- Never made a lead magnet before? Here’s how to choose your topic, even if you’re not selling anything yet
- Why social media are great platforms, but are never as important as your email list
- Has your business evolved over time? Here’s how to clean up your list and begin segmenting for long-term growth
- Some hilarious email marketing mistakes many of us have made!
- Are you selling products and always emailing your entire list? These are the segments you need to have (to avoid upsetting your audience)
- The sweet spot of email sending frequency
- The #1 killer of having a fantastic email list
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Click here to join the conversation over on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.