If hearing the word “sell” makes you shudder, you’re not alone!
Sales calls and closing sales can be the most difficult part of being a business owner for most of us, but it doesn’t have to be.
In this episode, I’m chatting with long-time wedding planner and wedding business strategist, Lindsey Nickel.
Lindsey shares how important contracts are, 4 great tips for standing out in crowded industries, how to overcome your anxiety when asking for the sale, and so much more!
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Top tips for standing out in the crowded wedding industry from an award-winning wedding planning and wedding business strategist
- How to make the most of your sales calls – before, during, and after the call!
- Why your contract is a form of marketing – are you setting yourself apart from the competition?
- Are you afraid to ask for the sale? Lindsey can help you overcome it with key tips.
- Why your prices as just as important as what you actually offer. (keyword: perceived value)
- The benefits of charging more, along with making more money!
- A simple method for choosing which clients to work with.
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Lovely Day Events
- Lovely Day Strategy
- How to Stand Out in a Flooded Wedding Planner Market (free mini-course!)
- Click here to join the conversation over on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.