Keeping your finger on the pulse of what’s happening in your industry is so important if you want to serve your audience well. Personally, because I work with a lot of wedding and events industry professionals, I’m always trying to keep up with what’s going on so I can better understand and serve my clients.
In this episode, I’m diving into this year’s Wedding Wire report which provides a snapshot of the current state of the wedding industry. I’m highlighting some really interesting statistics and what they might mean to you and your business if you’re also an events industry professional.
The more you know about trends and challenges in your industry, the better you will understand and serve your clients. If you’re a wedding planner or serve a role for couples getting married, take a listen and think about how the numbers I’m talking about can help you to run your business better. Then head to my Facebook page and let me me know your biggest takeaway from the episode so we can chat about it!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- What’s trending in the wedding industry
- The top 5 challenges couples have when planning their weddings
- What content you can create to target prospective clients (and who those prospects are)
- Who couples hire first when planning their wedding (it’s not a wedding planner)
- The best relationships to foster if you want to grow your business
- Where the money is going (and coming from) when couples plan their weddings
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Weddingwire Report
- 3 Business Investments for a More Profitable Year
- Myrna Daramy: The ABCs of SEO
- Annette Stepanian Facebook page
- Join me over on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.