In this real girl-to-girl conversation, I’m speaking with Jill Stanton, one-half of the Screw the 9 to 5 community – which helps new and existing entrepreneurs solve problems related to life and business through actionable insights and simple “how to’s.”
Jill is sharing what it’s taken them to get their business to where it is today and how she sees the online marketing space shifting. She reveals what it’s been like being a new mother and how it has affected their life and business. I think you’re really going to appreciate how honest and forthcoming Jill is in this episode. So, grab yourself a coffee, sit back, and enjoy this episode.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The mistakes they made with the first course they launched and how they used this experience to turn the business around
- How Jill learned the power of community and the role it plays in their business today
- Her biggest pet peeves and the biggest shifts she’s seeing in online marketing
- How to be vulnerable with your community while still being able to lead them
- The biggest fear Jill had before her son was born and the steps they’ve taken to get the business “baby ready”
- What it’s like working with her husband and the 3 things she says makes it all work
CONNECT WITH HER AT
- Website: https://www.screwtheninetofive.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/screwtheninetofive
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SayNoToNinetoFive/
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Their Membership Community, Screw U & new 90-Day Traffic Plan
- Episode 74: GDPR for Your Small Business
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Traction by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.