I met Kristy Rice of Momental Designs at Be Sage Conference in 2017. I found her to be a force of creativity and energy. I’ve been so impressed with how she’s really transformed her creativity into a successful business.
Kristy has a unique business because she took her own unique art skills and turned it into a scalable business with multiple revenue streams. She takes us behind the scenes of her business, sharing what her team looks like and how she created her own Silver Platter Moment.
If you’re a creative who has reached her limit of time you can spend creating and developing, this episode is for you. If you’re in the wedding industry, we also talk about the changing climate and how you can stay relevant and top-of-mind.
Listen in to our conversation now!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How to outsource something as personal as your own creativity
- How Kristy has transformed from the “doer” to the “dreamer” in her business
- Where to find licensing opportunities and when to start seeking them out
- How Kristy turned her book proposal success into a multi-book deal
CONNECT WITH HER AT
- Momental Designs
- Kristy Rice
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/momental/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/momentaldesigns/videos
- Join me over on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.