Ever wondered – do I really need to file a trademark? And at what point in my business should I consider registering my mark with the US Patent and Trademark Office? In this Legal Quickie episode of Office Talk, I’m sharing with you not only what a trademark is, but when you should be thinking about protecting your marks by registering it with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Have a listen – it’ll take less than six minutes – promise!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- US Patent and Trademark Office – www.uspto.gov
- Learn more about my trademark filing services
- Introduction to the Trademark Filing Process
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.