In this episode I’m talking to one of my favorite people that I have come across since starting my business, Alisha Johns of Lish Creative. If you’ve ever checked out my website or the cover art for this podcast, most of those pictures have been taken by Alisha.
Lish Creative is a content agency for vibrant beauty and lifestyle brands, and since founding the company, Alisha has worked with some amazing brands including Benefit Cosmetics, Delta, Dunkin’ Donuts, and many more
If you’re a photographer and looking for advice on getting your business to the next level, or if you’re a business owner wanting to develop a vibrant and consistent brand identity, then you’ll enjoy this episode.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How Alisha used Instagram to jumpstart her own career, and ways you can do the same to to get noticed
- What she’s done to narrow down her niche and attract top-quality clients
- What to consider when developing your own brand and it all starts with how you are positioning yourself
- How Alisha found the right team members and the role it has played in building her business
- What changes she sees on the horizon for social media and how she’s addressing gaps with her new product offerings
CONNECT WITH HER AT
- Website: https://lishcreative.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alishylishy/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lishcreativeagency/
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Alisha’s Slay The Flatlay Course
- Email Alisha for Information on Custom Content!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.