Is there a legal question that you’ve had knocking around in your mind for a while?
Then this is the episode for you!
We’re doing a round-up of recent legal questions entrepreneurs and business owners have been asking – the answer to YOUR question may be in here too.
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
Subscribe to the show on iTunes
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Announcement: check out the new templates we’ve added to YourLegalBFF.com (specifically, the Event Venue Rental Agreement and the Group Coaching and Mastermind Terms of Service, with more to come!)
- The answer to, “Should I register the trademark for the logo of my business versus the name of my business? Or only the name of my program or product?”
- The answer to, “What should I do if one of my clients is asking for changes to my default contract, specifically the termination clause?”
- The answer to, “When hosting a group coaching program or a mastermind, do participants need to literally sign on the contract of can they just check a box to acknowledge the terms?”
- The answer to, “Any recommendations on how to work with vendors whose policies prohibit you from sharing examples of your work on social media or for marketing?”
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Event Venue Rental Agreement
- Group Coaching and Mastermind Terms of Service
- Office Talk Episode 65: How to Handle Contract Revision Requests from Potential Clients
- Office Talk Episode 46: Can I Use Photographs of My Client’s Wedding to Promote my Wedding Planning Business?
- Join me on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.