Mamas-to-be, this one if for you!
Whether this is your first baby, or you’re adding another member to your family, pregnancy can be different every time.
In this episode, I’m sharing my favorite tips, tricks, and advice from friends, family, and my own experience to help you with your first or next pregnancy (guys, share this with the ladies in your life!)
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
Subscribe to the show on iTunes
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- A collection of my favorite pregnancy tips from friends, family, and my own experience that may be useful for you too.
- Tip #1: Organize what you want to accomplish/complete during each trimester to prepare for the baby (i.e. nursery, baby shower, legal documents, insurance, pediatrician, additional support services)
- Tip #2: Book your hospital tour and classes ASAP (they often fill fast!)
- Tip #3: Order nursery furniture well in advance (it can take months to arrive)
- Tip #4: Get comfortable clothes and shoes ASAP (and they don’t have to be maternity clothes)
- Tip #5: Use belly cream daily to help prevent stretch marks (results may vary)
- Tip #6: Prepare to be hangry and eat more often than usual (including in the middle of the night)
- Tip #7: In the final weeks before your due date, always go to the doctor with a full stomach
- Tip #8: You’ll probably get heartburn, and it’s not fun
- Tip #9: Stay active, even if you don’t want to (walking counts!)
- Tip #10: Build a support system for yourself
- Tip #11: The number of products available for mamas-to-be and babies can be overwhelming, especially if you’re creating a baby registry
- Tip #12: You don’t know what’s going to work with your baby, so get comfortable with failure
- Tip #13: Check return policies before you buy!
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Click here to join the conversation over on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.