In this episode, I’m joined by Lindsay Lucas of Lean on Me Consultants for a bit of a niche topic, but it’s a trend I’m seeing in the events industry – starting and operating a venue business.
Lindsay consults with folks to help build strong foundation for their venue businesses and teaches them how to run their businesses efficiently, profitably and most importantly, sustainably. She’s sharing some of that insight with us in this episode.
Even if opening an event venue is not a part of your future business plans, still give this episode a listen – there are helpful tips and valuable nuggets to benefit you!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why starting an event venue is becoming a trend with event professionals
- Common roadblocks tripping people up when starting a venue business
- What venue owners are looking for when it comes to vendor relationships
- An example of a clause that’s left out of many venue contracts
- The most important investment venue owners should make
CONNECT WITH HER AT
- Website: http://leanonmeconsultants.com/
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.