You never want to start out a relationship thinking about how it will end, right?
Well, if you’re talking about your relationship with clients – whether you know it will be a short-term project or not – thinking about the end can save you a lot of stress and frustration!
In this episode, we’re talking about terms and agreements for terminating a contract, no matter what the reason for the termination.
Sometimes, a working relationship has to end, but it doesn’t have to be messy. Check out this episode to learn how.
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
Subscribe to the show on iTunes
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- What to do when either you or your client decides to end the relationship and terminate the contract.
- Important tips on how to gracefully end a relationship with a client, keeping the stress and complications to a minimum.
- Some vital elements to include in your initial contract in case of termination.
- Why signing an Agreement to Terminate Contract is a must-do to protect yourself and the future of your business
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Join me on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.