You never want to start out a relationship thinking about how it will end, right?
Well, if you’re talking about your relationship with clients – whether you know it will be a short-term project or not – thinking about the end can save you a lot of stress and frustration!
In this episode, we’re talking about terms and agreements for terminating a contract, no matter what the reason for the termination.
Sometimes, a working relationship has to end, but it doesn’t have to be messy. Check out this episode to learn how.
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- What to do when either you or your client decides to end the relationship and terminate the contract.
- Important tips on how to gracefully end a relationship with a client, keeping the stress and complications to a minimum.
- Some vital elements to include in your initial contract in case of termination.
- Why signing an Agreement to Terminate Contract is a must-do to protect yourself and the future of your business
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- Join me on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.