You’ve done all this work for a client and now you find yourself chasing down your client for payment. If you worry about ever finding yourself in this situation, then listen to this episode. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What to do after you client fails to pay you
- The differences between litigation (including small claims court), mediation, arbitration and the pros/cons of each
- The questions to ask yourself before you draft a dispute resolution clause in your contract
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.