Are you trying to do #allthethings … only to find yourself fully depleted at the end of the day… and the only thing that gets you through it is your three daily venti soy milk lattes?
Well, then you’re going to want the Kool-Aid that this guest is drinking.
Yvette Bowlin exudes such a calm and focused energy that I think as entrepreneurs we’re all struggling to find. We’re often so busy doing, or we’re overanalyzing and in our heads. Yvette shares how her trip backpacking through Brazil in college taught her the importance of not only decluttering her possessions, but also her thoughts. Upon returning, she was inspired to maintain that life of simplicity and to help others find it as well. She began her business as the Declutterist, guiding clients on their path towards clarity, freedom, and fulfillment in their personal and professional lives.
Tell me – what’s one thing you’re going to declutter today for greater productivity in your business or life. For me, it’s blocking out times where I feel most creative so I can minimize distractions and leverage that creativity. What’s yours? Tell me over on Instagram.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How decluttering translates to real productivity and focus in your business
- What it means to have a simple mind and how to avoid overanalyzing
- How meditation can help and why it’s important to take time alone to slow down
- How to best set up your workspace to maximize focus
- How to minimize distractions and leverage your most creative and productive working hours
- How to get through those tasks you dread doing and maybe even find some joy in doing them
CONNECT WITH HER AT
- Website: www.declutterist.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/declutterist/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/declutterist
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- The Declutter Code: 10 Simple Steps to Clarity by Yvette Bowlin
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.