I’ve said it before, but where the heck did the year go? Are you also standing at the end of this year, wondering what you accomplished? This episode of Office Talk is particularly vulnerable for me because I’m sharing what this less-than-perfect year has brought me.
I’m pretty goal-oriented but this year tells a different story. I’m reviewing my year for you and telling you about some of the changes I’ll make in 2019 to feel more at peace with where my business is going. I also share some tricks that I remembered from my past (that I’ve never talked about before) to help me meet my goals in the future. If I set goals, that is!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why solving puzzles is better than solving problems
- Why too many goals is a recipe for stagnation
- What giving yourself a break can do to jumpstart your business
- What the heck happened to my goals this year (and what I’ll do next year to make a change)
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
Episode 85: Three Strategies for Hitting Your Year-End Goals
- Join me on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.