Business horror story alert!
Starting a new project with a new client is always exciting, especially when they’ve already paid you!
But what if the project needs to be canceled?
And worse off, what if the client asks for a refund?
In this episode, I’m sharing a true story of a service provider who came across this exact situation, and unfortunately, because of one small oversight, had to refund nearly $25,000.
It happens more often than I’d like to admit, so that’s why I’m sharing this story and my insights on how to avoid this situation altogether!
CHECK OUT THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The story of how one service provider’s contract mishap cost her $25,000 and the easy way she could have avoided this whole scenario.
- Why having any ol’ contract is not enough to save you time and money in your business.
- My advice on how to prevent this from happening to you in your business.
- An overview of my three-step process to making your contracts effective and easy!
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- YourLegalBFF Contract Templates
- Dubsado (use the affiliate code – legalbff – to save 20% off your first month or year)
- Join me on Instagram.
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review by clicking here. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Stitcher.