Ever wonder if privacy policies, terms of service, or trademarks really matter?
Does the FTC really care about small businesses just starting out?
With cyber law constantly changing and trying to catch up to advances in technology, it can be really intimidating to make sure you’re complying, especially for new business owners. In this Legal (Not-So) Quickie episode with Ryan Morrison, deemed “The Video Game Attorney,” we’re helping you sift through what is really important to protect our business right from the start.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- What to do when you’re strapped for cash and can’t afford legal advice or a trademark
- The biggest mistake social media influencers make when working with companies
- Are privacy policies and terms of service really necessary?
- At what point should you consider filing for a trademark?
- What to do when you own a domain and someone begins using your brand name under a similar domain
- What an office action is and what should you do about it
CONNECT WITH HIM AT
- Website: http://morrisonlee.com
RESOURCES WE TALKED ABOUT
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. By leaving a review, it helps me reach more people and schedule even more amazing guests.
- You can also catch the show on Google Play and on Stitcher.